Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Children (the four legged type)


I have already shared with you a photo of my black spoodle "Ollie" this is a family shot of our big girl "Chloe" our german short haired pointer and our baby boy "Ollie". Poor little Ollie had to go to the vets today for a needle, and he cried and cried and cried when he had his needle, the vet gave him a treat and he was still crying as he was eating his treat.....so the vet gave him another treat...(I think he may be a bit of a con)

1 comment:

  1. What a precious picture of your 'babies'! :D Chloe is a beautiful girl! And Ollie is just precious...well, I cry too when I get a needle, so I don't blame the poor fella for getting as many treats out of that yukky visit as possible! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg