Saturday, November 24, 2007

Quilting again tomorrow




We have a quilting day tomorrow with our group Club Quilt http://clubquiltnarromine.blogspot.com/ ...we normally go to the Bowling Club but tomorrow we are heading our to Ros' home....http://bloomandblossom.blogspot.com/ I spent a bit of time today putting together the project that I am going to do out there...I am making another shaggy quilt, Moda - "A Little Romance" - I am going to make this our of 4 charm packs - 144 blocks - I have used iron on wadding in this...this stuff is brilliant...we went to Cottage On The Hill http://kerryswainscottage.blogspot.com/ in August and we met some girls from Gunnedah and they told us about iron on wadding, I will never use anything else...

4 comments:

  1. The fabrfics look so bright and cheerfull, really Springtime! Iron on wadding is that the same as pellon? I‘m not familiar with all those names. When I ask for those materials in quilt shops here they look at me like water is burning... I bought a lot of Australian patterns and what I also don’t know is weaveline... If you can explain some of these, I would be grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well no rain so I am very sad not to join you......have a wonderful day and I look forward to seeing your progress tonight........

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did get organised early didn't you......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ahve always wanted to quilt... but i don't know how to sew or how to use the sewing machine. :-)

    I should really get myself into a class for sewing machine.

    just blog hopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg