Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wow...what a day...


I have just returned home from a lovely day at Ros' http://bloomandblossom.blogspot.com/
Club Quilt were all invited for the day - 15 of us rocked up...great food.....lovely company....Ros has such a beautiful home and family and I truly thank her for a great day....but I had a bit of a surprise I have one of those birthdays coming up...you know the 40 plus 10 thingie...all my gorgeous quilting friends gave me this beautiful bird.....Thank you all so very much I was truly blown away...my bird will be very much cherished as you all are, I am truly blessed to be apart of such a special group.........I did get a little bit of sewing done....not much.

2 comments:

  1. A BIG happy birthday to you for Thursday......then quilting for the evening, what a great day you will have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a happy birthday...so this is the reason for the special lunch.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg