Sunday, February 3, 2008

Honey Bear...Flowers and Bees....



Our group "Club Quilt" met today and what a lovely day we had, I had a very productive day will show some photos later on of what I achieved.
Yes this is another one (you know finished top)...."My Favourite Things" - "Honey Bear...Flowers and Bees...: by Kerry Gillespie....my nephew and his wife were having their baby and I was making this for them, but they had a little boy and I thought the stitcheries were more for a little girl, so I decided to make another quilt for my great nephew...anyway I have another niece having a baby, she may have a girl....or I may even hang onto it just incase I might become a grandmama...




13 comments:

  1. Very cute. How are your little flower stitcheries going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is what Cathy was making today. It is just gorgeous. I love the colours and the stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cuttie this is and such lovely colours. You must have a huge pile for quilting. Do you quilt them yourself or send them out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable :o)
    I also LOVE your quilt in yesterday's post!! Do you have an overload of finished quilttops??
    ;-D They are all truely wonderful!! Must admit I have a couple of unquiltet tops myself ;-D

    Have a great Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg,
    I really love this quilt. I love the rich colors and the stitchery is so cute. I just found your blog, but sure am enjoying it.
    Winona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet quilt . . . any little one will be happy to cuddle up in it *s*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that quilt! Great fabrics and colors and the bear stitcheries are so cute! Great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is just beautiful. I love all the stitchery/quilts. They are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this one I love and I am especially found of teddys..
    Great quilt, you are realy lucky.
    There is a fabric called teddycrowd, well I am lost !

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is just beautifull. Like the rest of them.
    I will let you know if my brother gets a daughter than you can send it here LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry forgot to ask. Do you know where I could find the pattern for this one. Or maybe if you still have it. Could I trade it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable. Your stitch is very beautifl(as always!) and love those fabrics that you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg