Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Tiles....

We have had new tiles put down in our kitchen, my son has laid them and he has done a fab job...We pulled up two lots of old lino and some hardboard and just look at these floor boards if we know they were in such good condition we would have left them as is, but we had already purchased the tiles .... but I am very pleased with the finished job....and I do have some ideas for my sewing room/office and ripping up carpet and seeing what is under there... Peg ... :>) ...

6 comments:

  1. I love the floor boards but the tiles do look great, my second favourite job would be renovating old houses into homes. But at the moment I content working in my first favourite job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiles look great. Love the neutral colour. Can't wait to see what you come up with for your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! nice change! even though I loved the wood floor, the tile is so nice and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your floor looks fabulous! Your son did a wonderful job with the tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The floor looks great, can't wait to see the sewing room. Josh did a good job as usual.luv & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL .... once you start ..... you can never finish until every room is done over!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg