Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm back...


Well we are back.....and we had the best time ever......here we are in our jimmy jammers and yes we stayed in them all weekend....(we did shower and put new ones on)....Carol was our hostess....(second from the right dressed in purple)...we laughed...ate...sewed....had a refreshment of two, but what we did have was the most incredible fun, have I told you guys before that I am blessed, well I am....so truly blessed.....these ladies are awesome (Kerry is missing from the photo), to have them all in my life is just so wonderful....Carol like I said to today "you are an amazing women" you have given to all of us this fantastic weekend...... thankyou sooooooooo much.

13 comments:

  1. Peg, I can just hear you all giggling. PJ's all weekend - what fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I feel the excitement - I just love quilting weekends - our next one with our stitching girls is in a few weeks time - can't wait :) Have a great week Peg. Hugs Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had such a wonderful time! I love jammy days. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Peg! Ooooooh! Look at all those comfy jim jams! Must have been the weekend for it- while I didn't stay in mine all day, I did have my jim jams on til lunch time today - bit of reading, bit of stitching - but unlike you, no stitching buddies to share the day with! :0( Can't wait to see what you've created over the weekend - you Super Stitcher, you!! Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Peg - how wonderful - I'm the queen of Peter Alexander's on retreats - they bag me, but they're just jealous! So pleased you had a great time!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Peg, can't wait to see what you all made now.... What a great weekend it would have been to sit in your pj's all day.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all look like you had the best time....love PJ days...looking forward to seeing what you got stitched...
    thanks for sharing...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all look like you had the best time....Nice and relaxed in your jammies..
    Waiting to see what you all made in the next post..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I saw the first picture, I was thinking it looks like they are in their pjs and sure enough you all are. Cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you have all had a fantastic time....... I think I can spy my little red work cushion that I made for Pat :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just fab Peg! Great to hear you all had the best time
    x Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg