Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I have been spoilt!!!

IMG_1426

IMG_1435

IMG_1428

IMG_1429

IMG_1431

IMG_1430

IMG_1432

This is what I have received in our “Lets Stitch Together” online stitching group – “spring swap”…

Just so, so gorgeous and oh so very generous…I have received these all from the very talented Jeanette..

I really am, just blown away, as to how generous bloggers are…..love them all Jeanette, thank you so much, I have been totally spoilt…mwah….

wahoo I am so happy!!!!!…..…

Happy Tuesday, take care, keep safe

Peg

It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! 

16 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts Jeanette has sent you. How cute is that Spring has Sprung stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette has really spoiled you for Spring. Lovely fabric and pattern, and such a cute stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are very welcome Peg. So glad you liked everything. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gifties! So lovely. What a generous friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such lovely gifts... those stitcheries are ever so sweet... and very pretty fabrics to play with
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. One Good Turn Deserves Another as they say....
    Enjoy Your Gorgeous Gifties.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your gifts are just gorgeous! I bet you are doing a "happy dance"..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful parcel you have received Peg from Jeanette,lucky you,i just love these swaps its like xmas,have a good day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely spring pressies!! Jeanette has spoilt you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Peg...I'm back again..just to let you know that I have now posted OPAM for August!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty set of gifts Peg, Jeannette does wonderful stitchery. I bet you will have fun making the Hugs Kisses design... x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG you SHOULD be happy, what an awesome gift. You are one lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, wonderful gifts, and some chocolate too! Congratulations!

    Hugs,
    Tatty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice work Peg :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg