Monday, January 7, 2013

She was right!!!….and the Pledge…

IMG_2719

IMG_2718

IMG_2721

My dear friend Chooky said to me…’they are addictive’…and guess what she was right!!!!…

IMG_2722

IMG_2723

IMG_2724

IMG_2720

I have this lot ready to go!!!!…big shame I have to work….

Thread catcher from the ‘Red Home” Book by Natalie Bird…

I also am taking the pledge….

To get a copy of the button and the pledge go to Chez’s  post .  Thanks so much Chez

MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE


I Peg – Happy In Quilting will try my utmost...

· To always swap on time.

· To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.

· To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.

· To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.

· To communicate when it’s required.

· To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.

· To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.


This I sewomly pledge....

Happy Monday,

take care, keep safe

Peg

22 comments:

  1. I am loving those thread catchers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your thread catchers Peg...and they are very addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are getting a collection Peg. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your thread catchers, and the material you have chosen is just devine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thread catchers are great... love your fabrics....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I agree ! VERY addictive !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are very addictive. I made one yesterday, but I don't think one is enough. Lovely fabric choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh bother, think I mught have to buy the book so I can join in and make some too as they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WooHoo...they're little cuties Peg! Great fabric choice as well!
    Thanks for making the pledge too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Peg! I made three more on Saturday and I can see more in my future! How is SKOW going?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those thread catchers. I'm hoping to get some made this week. Hugs,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great collection of thread catchers - yep very addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are so cute Peg and they look fantastic.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The button & thread fabrics you have used are gorgeous Peg, haven't seen those before - yum! Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are amazing Peg!..Love them.. think I'll have to make one..or two too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great lot of thread catchers. They do seem to "breed" quickly. I should receive my book any day now. Cant wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty and very practical, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, these fabric baskets are sooo cute!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  19. hhhmmmm so whats going on.......very cute thread catchers BUT what about the SKofW quilt.......??????

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! I may need to buy this book. I love these thread catchers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg