Friday, December 6, 2013

I have been spoilt “again”…

IMG_4669

IMG_4664

IMG_4665

IMG_4666

A gift for me……These gorgeous goodies have arrived from the very gorgeous Chez, I just love this delicate little book mark and the coasters are just perfect….what can we say about our Swap Mama she is one amazing lady……thanks Chez you are a very thoughtful friend…xxxx

IMG_4672

IMG_4673

From the Sugary Girl herself Wendy I was so lucky to be the November FNSI winner…..how gorgeous are the fabrics I won….huge hug Wendy…and thank you so much for hosting FNSI.

IMG_4675

IMG_4674

And these lovelies are from my wonderful friend Lynda (Bettys-lyn)….Lets Stitch together birthday swap….love them Lynda …massive hug to you as well….how cute are those pegs!!!!

I know I have said this before,

Bloggers are just an amazing, generous bunch of extra – ordinary people….

their generosity just blows me away……

huge thank you to these three ladies…..mwah….

Happy Friday, take care, keep safe

Peg

 

8 comments:

  1. Peg you set such a wonderful example of what a friend should be. How beautiful are the coasters Cheryll made - clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. karma comes back to you....
    lovely goodies...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep us on track with OPAM... so a little THANK YOU and
    MeRRy CHrisTMaS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats peg on your win and love that Chez spoilt you,love what lynda sent you,enjoy and have a wonderful day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gifts for a lovely lady.. You will enjoy using them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that bookmark is sublime :)Lovely fabric, and yep the pegs are fabulous cuteness :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of lovely goodies Peg, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg