Saturday, December 14, 2013

So So spoilt…again

IMG_4740

Something Smellie……my second gift opened from Marc

beautiful Marc, I’m gunna smell soooooooo  good…….xxxxxxxxx

IMG_4742

Something to Eat ……my third gift from Marc….have to hide from DH…..thank you so so much Marc xxx, just love the chocolate holder…

and there is another to open tonight…..woo hoo

IMG_4741

and I have received one of Bubz’s amazing little stocking ornies….just gorgeous, thanks Bubz and thank you for being an OPAMer – big hugs coming….

happy Saturday everyone…..

Peg

 

...

8 comments:

  1. Oh yummmmm... to ALL those gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it lovely to be spoilt especially at this time of the year :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow awesome goodies Marc sent you Peg,love the lollie holder and those stockings from Fiona are so darn cute,have a lovely weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! Once the pressure of sending off the swap gifts is done, it is nice to enjoy what we have received! (That's what I have discovered!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many gorgeous creations popping up, love them all

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much fun is it seeing all the lovely gifts being opened up Peg...I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg